A year has passed since WBW moved into new offices in Union Street, Torquay. Relocation has proved a great success. As Torquay partner Richard Blair explains: “WBW is proud to be a “high street firm” located in the heart of Torquay. Our old offices were the site of a former bank building. They had had…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival