While the long summer holidays are eagerly awaited by many, for divorced and separated parents the childcare challenges they throw up can pose something of a logistical nightmare. Fiona Yellowlees, Head of Family Law at WBW Solicitors, provides her top tips for sorting out childcare arrangements with your former partner and staying on cordial terms:…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon