Clinical Negligence is often only associated with the direct victim who suffered the negligence first hand, however, it is important that due consideration be granted to secondary victims. A secondary victim is someone caught up in the scene of an accident, who then went on to suffer recognised psychiatric illnesses as a result of the…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon