On average 5 people were killed on our roads every day in 2014, that is an increase of 62 (4%) from 2013. There were a total of 22,807 seriously injured casualties in reported road traffic which represents a 5.3% rise on last year but lower than in 2012. Even though fatalities are up from…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon