Property in the UK continues to deliver strong returns for investors. Property Wire reports that ‘the UK’s commercial property market is likely to see a record breaking year with deal volumes at the end of the third quarter already over 50 billion. If, as anticipated, volumes in the fourth quarter of 2015 follow the patterns…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival