Under current laws heterosexual couples are prevented in the UK from becoming civil partners, but the government is now under pressure to change the law after a recent Supreme Court ruling that the Civil Partnership Act 2004 discriminated against heterosexual couples and was therefore incompatible with the European Convention on Human Rights. ‘There is no…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon