It has been announced that people who registered a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2017 paid more than was necessary for the Office of the Public Guardian to charge for the registration. As such, the Ministry of Justice have set up a refund scheme to allow people…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival