New rules take effect on 6 April 2018 The Government has announced its long-awaited promise to review Class Q. Class Q relates to the conversion of agricultural buildings to residential use. These new rules take effect on 6 April 2018. The present maximum of 3 dwellings and 450 square metres, will be replaced by a…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival