John Whiting & Co of Launceston is set to close its doors on Friday 31st August 2018. John Whiting set up John Whiting & Co Solicitors in Camelford in 1983 after 10 years’ experience, both in private practice and in local government. The firm then moved to Launceston in 1995, only a few doors down…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon