Despite the BBC and other news agency headlines announcing the end of inheritance tax following yesterday’s budget, clients should be wary. Contrary to popular belief, this is not the end of inheritance tax for a significant number of people living in the South West. The additional allowance announced (of the main residence relief) for every…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon