Tracey Granger from our Private Client team recently ran the 2017 London Marathon to raise money for Heart Research UK. Tracey and her partner both ran this year’s marathon, not only did Tracey raise a huge amount for charity but she also set a new personal best, finishing with a time of 4.06.41. Whilst running…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival