Two of the oldest and most established legal firms in Devon are to merge in November. WBW, who have offices in Newton Abbot, Exeter, Bovey Tracey, Torquay, Paignton and Launceston are to merge with Ford Simey who have offices in Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth and Honiton. Announcing the merger, the Managing Partner of WBW – Steve…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon