By Julie Huntington A guide to selling a property for the first time. The conveyancing process enables a property to be transferred from one legal owner to another. Selling a property comprises of three main stages: 1. Agreeing the sale/purchase 2. Exchanging contracts 3. Completion Once you have agreed a sale your conveyancer will draft…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival