In May 2018, the Government Equalities Office published new guidance for employers, employees and job seekers on dress codes in the workplace and sex discrimination. The guidance states that: Dress codes can be a legitimate part of an employer’s terms and conditions of employment and are usually put in place in order to present and…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon