The death of a loved one or family member is one of the most painful situations we have to deal with. So the last thing anyone wants at a time like this is a family row over the deceased’s property, money and possessions. When someone dies, you need to apply for a ‘grant of representation’…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon