Contentious probate is not a term you may know unless you have been put into a scenario where you are involved in this process. It is essentially a dispute involving inheritance and Wills, the entitlement details or their validity. This can be a painfully emotional process for any family member after losing a loved one….
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES)
- WBW Solicitors Announces Promotions
- Madeleine Mason to run London Marathon for Mind
- Class Q revisited – now even more dwellings can be achieved
- Employment Law Update – National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage Increase
- Can your employees take the day off work due to snow? Your rights explained by our experts
- Announcement: The loss of our esteemed colleague and friend, Ian Bradbury