New rules take effect on 6 April 2018 The Government has announced its long-awaited promise to review Class Q. Class Q relates to the conversion of agricultural buildings to residential use. These new rules take effect on 6 April 2018. The present maximum of 3 dwellings and 450 square metres, will be replaced by a…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon