Around 611,000 people suffered injuries at work in 2014-15, according to the Health and Safety Executive. These range from cuts, broken bones, head injuries and burns, through to more serious injuries like spinal damage, loss of sight or hearing, brain injuries and amputations. Your employer is legally responsible for ensuring your safety at work. This…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon