Employers are increasingly concerned about the perceived minefield of legal pitfalls when holding office Christmas parties. However, this should not put off employers from hosting them as pitfalls can in many cases be avoided through pre-planning and careful consideration of your employee’s needs. Here are the main things we suggest that employers consider: An extension…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon