The number of people who have not drafted, not updated or have inaccurately drafted Wills is always startling as many consider it an essential element of planning for the future. Interestingly, this is just as evident with people holding huge fortunes as it is with those with a little less to manage. In one instance…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon