On average 5 people were killed on our roads every day in 2014, that is an increase of 62 (4%) from 2013. There were a total of 22,807 seriously injured casualties in reported road traffic which represents a 5.3% rise on last year but lower than in 2012. Even though fatalities are up from…
- Continuous improvement – or an unexpectedly costly invention?
- Clinical negligence resulting in the amputation of limbs
- Sponsoring South West Chef of the Year 2018
- Stannary Brewery – From Home Brew to Craft Brew
- What to do if you are a pedestrian victim of a hit and run accident
- A guide to selling a property for the first time
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival