There were 23.4 million attendances recorded at Accident and Emergency (A&E) in England during 2016-17 according to NHS Digital figures. Clearly, that’s a lot of work for our hard-working, dedicated NHS staff. In general, these highly trained healthcare professionals do a commendable job, diagnosing and treating the medical problems which affect the millions of people…
- WBW Sponsors the 2018 Powderham Food Festival
- Claiming compensation for a workplace ‘manual handling’ accident
- Law firms merge to grow offering in Exeter and East Devon
- What rights do you have to see your grandchildren?
- The Cornwall Property Market – Be Prepared!
- Devon Made – Devon Foodie Laura Clarke chats to Devon’s Steve Williams of Good Game
- City to Sea Marathon