Construction is one of the most high-risk professions and if you were employed on a construction site and suffered injury as a result of poor practice, health and safety breaches, failures in equipment or training – or the negligence of another party – you could make a claim for compensation.
Construction industry claims include:
- Equipment failures
- Falls from height
- Fork-lift accidents
- Glass injuries
- Machinery accidents
- Slips and trips
- Vehicle accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Fatal construction industry accidents
Family members can call WBW for advice on making a claim if a loved one has been injured in a construction industry accident and is still recovering in hospital.
Compensation for Construction Industry Accidents includes:
- General Damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenity
- Special Damages to cover medical fees and out-of-pocket expenses
- Expenses such as physiotherapy, loss of earnings, travel expenses to hospital
- In more serious cases, ongoing care, loss of future salary and pension or adaptations to your home
We offer free initial advice and no win no fee agreements, your concerns about costs should not prevent you from bringing a claim.
Contact us now for a free initial consultation.