It is an unfortunate fact of life that personal and family relationships break down. The implications can be complex and sometimes distressing. It is important to resolve problems as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible.
WBW’s family law team enables clients from all walks of life to receive friendly, practical legal advice on all aspects of family law, providing free half hour initial interviews where possible.
We have a franchise with the Legal Aid Agency and, subject to our clients’ circumstances, can offer Legal Aid representation.
Our specialist team of lawyers can assist in a wide range of family matters, including:
- Future financial arrangements
- Children matters including contact and living arrangements
- Living arrangements
- Financial support
- Contact (access)
- Parental responsibility
- Grandparents’ rights
- Non-molestation and occupations orders
- Immediate public funding cover subject to clients’ financial circumstances
- Child protection
- Care and supervision orders
- Contact with children in care
- Representation of children