Insolvency, and even just the threat of it can be one of the most stressful events anyone involved in business will come across.
Our business team work closely with local insolvency practitioners on a variety of issues surrounding insolvency.
Our specialist team has experience acting for a variety of both companies and their directors, who are potentially insolvent.
Although a business might have huge trading problems, the situation may not be beyond repair. By contacting our team swiftly, we can help you to achieve the best outcome possible – which could mean avoiding insolvency entirely.
Our specialist team of Insolvency Solicitors can assist in a wide range of matters, including:
- Issues surrounding Director’s Disqualification Orders
- Advice on company liquidation or winding up
- CVAs – Company voluntary arrangements
- Insolvency related litigation – including recovery and protection of assets, and wrongful trading
- Landlords Rights on Insolvency
- Statutory Demands – issuing them or setting them aside
- Winding Up Petitions