Most of our clients are small and medium sized enterprises or owner-managed businesses. Like them, you need to know that your interests are protected whilst you carry on with the task of running your business.
We will talk you through the practicalities in plain English and agree a sensible, commercial solution to the issues at hand, whether that may be a shareholders’ agreement, a change to your corporate structure, dealing with a troublesome business partner or setting up a brand new business.
We try not to take the ‘taxi-meter’ approach to legal fees – we want you to be able to pick up the phone at any time, knowing that the cost is included in our initial quote. We hope that you find our approach reassuring and refreshing.
Our Corporate and Commercial Team works with our Employment, Commercial Property and Dispute Resolution teams to ensure that you receive a seamless professional service.
Our specialist team of company commercial solicitors can assist in a wide range of matters, including:
- Sales, mergers & acquisitions
- Shareholder agreements and company structures
- Partnership and LLP agreements and advice
- Commercial agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property rights – trademarks, designs, copyright, licensing
- Terms of trading and supply of goods, including e-commerce
- Shareholder and directors disputes
- Company law and procedure