DIRECTOR – CHARTERED FINANCIAL PLANNERS
- Chartered Financial Planning
T: 07464 968455
F: 01626 202420
- Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers
- Member of the Expert Witness Institute
- CFA Society UK Investment Management Certificate
Dave’s career spans 20 years in private client accountancy practice and over 25 years as a practising personal financial planner and Independent Financial Adviser – often overlapping the two disciplines.
He is one of the relatively few advisers in the UK to have qualified as both a Chartered and a Certified Financial Planner and he holds a range of other professional qualifications. Since 2000 Dave has specialised in designing and implementing holistic financial planning and investment strategies for;
- People in Later Life – particularly those planning for the cost of care and seeking to minimise tax
- Personal Injury Claimants & their Legal Advisers – pre and post settlement of the claim
- Parents and Carers of people with Special Needs – any anyone seeking to make financial provision for someone in this group
- Deputies & Attorneys acting on behalf of someone who has lost mental capacity
- Trustees of all forms of Trust.
Away from work he focuses on family, friends and his dogs. He also likes to do his bit for charities which support people with Special Needs. Dave is an avid rugby fan, gone are the days of playing or coaching but he now enjoys watching from the touchline.
“Thank you so much for all your help. It has been a godsend.”