CHARTERED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Chartered Financial Planning
T: 07458 062360
F: 01626 202420
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Planner
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Certified in Long Term Care Advice
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
Chris started his career in financial services in 2007 with Hargreaves Lansdown in Bristol before moving to Devon in 2012. Chris is one of few advisers qualified and practising as a Chartered Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planner and Trust and Estate Practitioner, giving him large remit of expertise.
Chris can provide advice in a range of areas including:
- Individuals planning for retirement – including owners of businesses
- Individuals planning to pass wealth to their families
- Personal injury claimants and their legal advisers – during the claim and following settlement
- People in later life – particularly those who need to pay for the cost of their care
- Trustees of all kinds
Chris is the treasurer for STEP West of England Committee and an assessor for the Certified Financial Planner qualification. Chris also volunteers for Forces MoneyPlan, which is an initiative set up to provide financial guidance injured armed forces personnel.
In his spare time, Chris enjoys competing in triathlons, which he got the bug whilst completing Ironman Wales in 2018.