Chris Hill of WBW Chartered Financial Planners started his career in financial services in 2007 with Hargreaves Lansdown in Bristol before moving to Devon in 2012. Chris is one of few advisers qualified and practising as a Chartered Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planner and Trust and Estate Practitioner, giving him large remit of expertise. In 2019, Chris won the prestigious Certified Financial Planner Professional of the Year Award.
Chris has a wide range of memberships which include:
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Planner
- Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Certificate in Long Term Care Advice
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
- Certificate in Equity Release
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Associate Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers
Chris can provide advice in a range of areas including:
- Individuals planning for retirement – including owners of businesses
- Individuals planning to pass wealth to their families
- Personal injury claimants and their legal advisers – during the claim and following settlement
- People in later life – particularly those who need to pay for the cost of their care
- Trustees of all kinds
- Equity Release
Chris is the treasurer for STEP West of England Committee and an assessor for the Certified Financial Planner qualification. Chris also volunteers for Forces MoneyPlan, which is an initiative set up to provide financial guidance injured armed forces personnel.
Chris works closely with his colleagues Dave Robinson, Ian Avery and Diane Pepler who are Chartered or Certified Financial Planners. They are based in all nine offices across Devon and Cornwall and supported by a technical and administrative team which comprises Sue Ensell, Dawn Walsh and Tracey Bloyce.
In his spare time, Chris enjoys competing in triathlons, which he got the bug for whilst completing Ironman Wales in 2018.
If you would like to speak to Chris about any Financial Planning related queries that you may have, then you can arrange a free telephone consultation with him for this week only as part of CISI’s Financial Planning Week 2019. To arrange a free consultation, please call 01626 202340 or email email@example.com.
(Chris Hill being presented the Certified Financial Planner of the Year 2019 Award by Nick Britton ACSI, Head of Intermediary Communications, AIC. Source: CISI)