No, but he could apply to the Court for permission if the refusal is unreasonable. The Court will then have to consider whether it is in the child’s best interests to have a holiday with their parent and in most cases the answer will be yes. It is usual; for the other parent to be given full details of the holiday, including dates for leaving and return as well as transport arrangements and details of where the children will be staying.