No one chooses to have an accident, but should the unthinkable happen and you are injured it can have a devastating effect on you, your family and your friends.

Whether you are a pedestrian, cyclist, a motorist/passenger in a car or a motorcyclist/pillion contact us as your first point of call.

At WBW we aim to deal with your claim efficiently and promptly and to take away the worry of bringing a claim.

If you are insured in connection with the accident your insurance company may well recommend a firm of solicitors to you. They are often in a different part of the country and do not have to be instructed by you. It makes sense to choose a local dedicated team of personal injury specialists.

Uninsured or Untraced drivers

You may have been involved in an accident where it transpires that the driver who caused the accident did not have insurance or drove away from the scene of the accident and could not be identified.

In these circumstances, you are still entitled to bring a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau (the MIB). These cases are complex and it is crucial to seek expert advice, WBW has a dedicated team experienced in handling both uninsured and untraced driver claims.

No matter how minor your physical injury may be, in some cases, it is the psychological trauma that is worse and you are entitled to compensation for this. If you are off work because of your injuries and concerned about finances we are able to offer advice on welfare benefits.

We offer no win no fee agreements, your concerns about costs should not prevent you from bringing a claim.

Compensation for Road Traffic Accidents includes:

  • General Damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenity
  • Special Damages to cover medical fees and out-of-pocket expenses
  • Expenses such as physiotherapy, loss of earnings, travel expenses to hospital
  • In more serious cases, ongoing care, loss of future salary and pension or adaptations to your home



Latest News