Dave Robinson is the Director of WBW Chartered Financial Planners, his career spans around 20 years in private accountancy practice and over 25 years as a practising personal financial planner and Independent Financial Adviser, often overlapping the two.
He is one of relatively few advisers in the UK to have qualified as both a Chartered and a Certified Financial Planner, he also holds a range of other professional qualifications including:
- Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers
- Member of the Expert Witness Institute
- CFA Society UK Investment Management Certificate
Since 2000, Dave has specialised in designing and implementing holistic financial planning and investment strategies for the following client groups:
- Private Clients who wish to consolidate and protect their wealth against all eventualities
- Clients in Later Life
- Claimants of Personal Injury Awards (pre settlement)
- Recipients of Personal Injury Awards (post settlement)
- People with special needs resulting from a learning or physical difficulty and anyone wishing to make financial provision for them
- Deputies and Attorneys who act on behalf of people who have lost mental capacity for whatever reason
- Trustees of all forms of trust
His very close personal interest in these client groups stems from the fact that he has a son who has severe learning difficulties and all four of his parents and parents in law required, significant levels of care and support in later life.
Dave has written or contributed to books, technical guides and study manuals for various professional bodies and he regularly write articles and case studies for professional journals and newspapers. He has appeared on a Money Matters Roadshow for BBC1 Television and on local radio programmes and the Radio 4 Money Box programme for BBC Radio, contributing on the subject of financial planning in later life. He also trains legal and financial advisers in this subject and in the financial planning aspects of personal injury claims.
He works closely with his colleagues Chris Hills, Ian Avery and Diane Pepler who are Chartered or Certified Financial Planners. They are based in all nine offices across Devon and Cornwall and supported by a technical and administrative team which comprises Dawn Walsh, Sue Ensell, Tracey Brooks and Tracey Bloyce.
If you would like to speak to Dave about any Financial Planning related queries that you may have, then you can arrange a free telephone consultation with him for this week only as part of CISI’s Financial Planning Week 2019. To arrange a free consultation, please call 01626 202340 or email email@example.com.