Asbestosis is a chronic lung condition caused by prolonged and/or heavy exposure to asbestos dust.
Our team understands the devastating impact a diagnosis of asbestos disease can have, not only on you, but also your family, and we will do everything we can to make the claim process as simple and as possible
There are several different kinds of asbestos-related disease including:
- Pleural plaques
- Pleural thickening
- Lung Cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.
All of these conditions are entitled to compensation if they can be linked to a former period of employment.
All asbestos compensation claims are pursued on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk to you or your family.
Compensation for Asbestosis Claims includes:
- General Damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenity
- Special Damages to cover medical fees and out-of-pocket expenses
- Expenses such as physiotherapy, loss of earnings, travel expenses to hospital
- In more serious cases, ongoing care, loss of future salary and pension or adaptations to your home
Contact us today to arrange your free initial consultation.