- Employment Advice for Employers
- Business Transfers
- Employment Contracts and Handbooks
- Employment Rights
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Ending an Employment Relationship
- Equal Opportunities
- HR Support and Training
- Managing Sickness Absence
- Misconduct or Poor Performance
- Protecting Trade Secrets and Client Lists
- Recruiting New Staff
- WBW Employment Law Service
Cost-effective employment law advice and support
Our dedicated employment law service for employers is designed to work in partnership with you by providing a means of support, like Human Resources with employment law specialists.
This service is designed to suit the needs of our individual clients and you will always be in contact with a qualified employment solicitor that you have met personally.
The WBW Employment Law Service (costs below) includes the following:
- Employment Law Updates - regular updates and practical advice
- Helpline - by telephone, email and in person which you can use any time you need us
- Documents - a review of your existing contracts of employment and policies or, where necessary, we will provide mandatory documentation, specific to your business needs.
The Tribunal Claims Service (costs below) includes all of the above as well as full representation in any employment tribunal claim.
On receipt of a claim by a disgruntled employee, we will defend your claim by preparing your Response Form, considering settlement and representing you before the tribunal.
Costs are based on a fixed and you will be a member of the scheme for one year.
For a no obligation meeting, a quote, or more information, please contact one of our team.
Bereavement Leave - is your policy in place?26/03/2013
Recent news stories have raised questions as to Bereavement Leave and a BBC report has investigated 'Should everyone get paid more »
Employee Breach of Confidentiality Dispute20/03/2013
In circumstances where a worker copied his employer’s documents onto a USB stick shortly before resigning and taking up a new position with a more »