- Associate of the Personal Finance Society (APFS)
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Financial Planning Certificate
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Diploma in Financial Planning including Personal Taxation, Trusts, Investment Principles and Market Risk.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Personal Tax and Trust Planning Advance Diploma
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Care Fees Planning and Pensions Simplification qualifications.
- Accredited by the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
Louise Osborne is a Chartered Financial Planner for WBW Chartered Financial Planners and has been working in the financial services industry since 2002.
Louise specialises in advising clients in later life. The main areas of advice she focuses on include income generation in retirement, investment advice, planning for the cost of long term care, estate planning and tax planning. She also provides investment advice to Attorneys, Deputies and Trustees.